The alcohol vinegar La droguerie écologique® is an aqueous solution containing acetic acid (titration at 8%). Traditionally used for cooking purposes in all world cuisines, it is also a remarkable household product that is famous for being multi-purpose, eco-friendly and inexpensive. This liquid has numbers of properties: food preservative, degreaser, air freshener, limescale remover… It is used for food-related purposes, as cleaning product and even for family hygiene or in cosmetics as well. It acts as weak acid (chemical formula, CH3-COOH): this allows the neutralisation of weak bases and to decompose carbonates more particularly (including limescale deposits in our pipes).
– Alcohol vinegar originating from Organic farming and certified AB by ECOCERT.
– Made in France by alcoholic fermentation of cereals organically grown
– Recyclable PET packaging.
– Available in 1L and 5L (economy-size) bottles.
– Non-toxic to humans, environmentally safe.
– Wide range of use.
for domestic appliance maintenance. Substitute your descaling product for ½ glass of white vinegar. Poor the glass of vinegar in the conditioner compartment of your washing machine in order to remove limescale deposits and to soften clothes.
White vinegar is a multi-purpose product which is a component of many recipes. Click here for more information.