Pass the mouse across to enlarge.
Highly concentrated (40% of soap) and very economical, black soap in paste is a cleaning and reconditioning product for all washable surfaces (tiles, wood floors, enamel, toilets, plastics, terracotta, etc.). It is a powerful degreaser too (for hobs, pans, inserts, etc.). There are numerous other applications to be discovered in the garage, in the garden, for animal caring…To reduce the environmental impact, use the recommended dosage: 1 tablespoon of black soap diluted in 5L of warm water.
– Made of oil originating from sunflower 100% organically grown in France.
– Does not contain any dye, any thickener, any preservative.
– Production and packaging in France.
– Certified Natural Detergent made of organic ingredients by ECOCERT Greenlife according to Ecocert standards available on:
– Wide range of use.
– Non-toxic to humans, environmentally safe.
black soap in paste allows you to make your own liquid black soap. Dilute 1 part of soap in 2 parts of warm water and then you obtain your liquid black soap.
Black soap in paste still has many other purposes. Click here for more information.