La droguerie écologique®’s soap flakes come from soap pellets (looking like noodles) made in France only of soda, palm and coconut oils (both certified organic). Soap molecules are amphiphilic and it gives soap flakes its ability to dissolve grease when mixed or used with water. Packed soap flakes are particularly concentrated: 72% of fatty acids (28% of water), so this is the reason why they are very effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and cheap for housework (as homemade washing liquid, detergent, soap, etc.).
– Only made of coconut and palm oils, originating from crops certified AB.
– Product certified Natural Detergent by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standards:
– High soap concentration, wide range of use.
– With no additive, preservative or fragrance.
– Manufacture and packaging in France.
– Kraft bag packaging. Available in 1kg economy-size pack.
For a homemade washing detergent, nothing’s easier, nothing’s cheaper! Boil up 1L of water and add 40g of soap flakes. Mix until flakes are completely dissolved. Add the essential oil of your choice and transfer your mixture into a large enough container. The detergent will solidify, so you have to shake it while it is getting cold. Put 1 glass of homemade detergent for each laundry, directly in the drum, on clothes.
You can associate soap flakes to many others products from La droguerie écologique®. Click here for more information.